Stitches per Inch/Motor Speed Indicator

I have recently purchased a Millenium machine. I've only been able to use it a few days, but noticed yesterday that I had the stitches per inch set at 10 and using the stitch regulator mode. Suddenly the stitches would revert to the default (7 per inch). Then a few minutes later there was no line on the indicator guage to tell me what it was set at. The trouble lights would light up when I pushed the fast or slow function buttons.

Any ideas as to what I should do?

I love the machine and am amazed how easy it is to use. I started right off the bat with a small lap quilt for my quilt shop and did just an all over pantogram. My loops aren't quite as round as they should be, but got better by the end of the quilt!

Thanks for any help.

Hi Jeannie,

It may be a bad connection that plugs your meter in. If you are talking about the front meter, you will need to remove 4 screws, 2 on each side, that hold that front meter cover on. Once removed you will be able to see a plug-in that goes to you meter. I would unplug it and plug it back in and then fire your machine up and see if is working. If not, call in and we will get you a new cover if needed that you can switch out. Hope this helps.

Mark APQS

Archived