NEED "newbie" LESSONS ON VANCOUVER IS.

Is there anyone who lives on Vancouver Is. who could teach me the newbie basics ?? I live in Duncan. :cool:

I would love to take lessons from Darlene Epp in Abbotsford, & I hope to in the future, but I have 2 little boys at home & the cost of travel & accomadations would put a strain on an already tight budget. I do know there are at least 7 LArs. in Victoria, I wonder if anyone would take bitty on me and show me how to get started. I bought a 2 year old Milli. from Ontario, & it should be here in early May. :D I would be happy to travel locally to take training, maybe day trips or somthing.

You can e-mail me if you wish, I have'nt got that U2U thing quite right yet.

I'm very happy that I found this forum before I even bought my Milli. You folks are the best! there is so much help & info here, & I've already spent long hrs. reading ( I can't understand it all yet, :o but I will ).

Hi Gerry........how exciting! I got my Freedom a couple months ago and it's been so much fun! I want to go to Darlene's too, but like you $$ is definately a factor. I live in Vernon so can't help you much other than to suggest that you get a couple old sheets and a blanket (thirft store stuff) to load and practise on. I found them very easy to deal with and easy to play around on.....

A lot of the info is easier to understand when the machine is in front of you

arlene

I understand $$$ is always a concern, but if there was any way one could swing taking Darlene's class, I HIGHLY recommend it.

I traveled from Oregon to take her class way back in the early early spring of 2002, through a snow/wind/ice storm in fact....and I learned so much from her in those 3 days....She really got me started in the right direction....

I sincerely hope you could swing it...Best of luck, and enjoy your APQS machines, you've bought the BEST!!!

Thanks- Lind B:

I think I just sent an e-mail to you :)

Arlene: I may have to do what you have sugested, I would very much like to take classes from Darlene Epp, but I can't swing it on my budget at the moment, :( maybe this summer :cool: if the DH can take a few days off from work.

I know that there are at lest 7 LArs. in Victoria, I'll keep trying a little longer, my Milli. should arrive the first week in May, so I have a little more time to hunt down someone who would show me the ropes.

wish me luck ;)

Archived