UPDATE!!!!! 2002 MILLENNIUM FOR SALE!!

Sorry for the delay in responding to your request for my location. Actually, seeing as I have a few moments I thought I'd elaborate on my Millennium. The table is 14 feet. No overhead lighting, no motorized fabric advance. Had them. Hated them. And I do just fine without them. Location...I am two hours east of St. Louis and two hours west of Indianapolis. Interstates 57 and 70 intersect here.

This relocation is causing a little inconvienience at the moment but it will all be worth it! My machine is a gem! Never have I had it in to APQS for a problem. Only once by choice for a little pampering and wheel upgrade. I have quilted for McCalls Quilting Magazine, designer Bonnie Benn Stratton, Free Spirit Fabrics, and Fairfield Processing along with the general public. It will quilt with any thread combination with beautiful results. I do love my machine but I am going from a home with a sewing studio to a one bedroom cottage on the beach!! So space is definatly an issue. My internet at the moment is limited also, this is why I would prefer phone calls if interested in my machine. (217) 690-2711.

Archived