Need suggestions

Originally posted by dancing bear

imho...too much thinking maybe? if shape is geometric, would some light/flowing/all-over be the ticket? something to give it movement instead of fussing with the indiv pieces? don't yell ... i'm pre-newbie ... :cool:

LOL dancing bear too much thinking...probably. The piecer likes hard lines like squares, triangles and such. I've added in some curves to give it movement but I'm trying hard to give each block a little of the same thing so that when I get done it looks like it all goes together. If it were feathers I'd be golden but straight lines and me don't always get along! LOL The block is done and it came out great. I did it just like the one Joann posted. I think it is the exact same block only using different fabrics. I hope to get this quilt done soon. I think I have 1 or 2 more rows of blocks. More decisions to be done . Samplers are always harder for me since each block is different. This quilt has some really different blocks so trying to find something to make them all blend is really hard! I'll be glad when it is done.

Archived