Local Quilt Show

My guild is frantically getting ready for our quilt show coming up on Saturday, November 7th in Slinger, WI. We are the Ties That Bind Quilt Guild and our show is the 18th Annual Country Quilt Show. If anyone would like to attend you can check out the info on our website at http://www.slingerquiltshow.org/

Also, if anyone would like to help (taking tickets, etc) if you volunteer for 2 hours, you get free admission to the show and a free lunch (and it's a great lunch, believe me). Even though the website says that the online entries are now closed, if you want to enter a quilt, I am the one inputting all of the data, so I can add you if you like. Right now we have 148 quilts entered. Hey, Liam, you're not that far away, would you like to enter a quilt or two?

Our show awards are all viewers choice and we have about 500-600 people attend each year. (We also have 2 vendor's spots open if anyone is interested). We really do put on a nice show and if you are in the area, please come. You won't be disappointed.

Archived