Chadron Festival of Quilts-JoAnn Hoffman

http://chadronfestivalofquilts.com/

I will be at the Chadron, Nebraska show April 23, 24 and 25th. I will have my new Freedom with Quilt Glide.

The 16th annual show will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 23, 24, and 25, 2010 at Assumption Arena, between 3rd and 4th on Spruce Street, in Chadron. This year's theme is Civil War Era Quilts.

The Festival will once again host vendors, demonstrations, door prizes, a spectacular raffle quilt, quilt block lotto, quilt challenge contest, quilt bingo, and of course hundreds of breathtaking quilts. There will be trunk shows by Eleanor Burns and by Norma Breuger of Van Tassle, Wyoming.

Join us at the Festival, and bring some of your own creations to display. . .any size, shape, style, or pattern is welcome!

From the north, take 385 South then left onto 20 East then right on Spruce to the Arena. From the south, take 385 North then right on 20 East to Spruce Avenue. From the west, take 20 through Chadron to Spruce Avenue. From the east, take 20 into Chadron and left on Spruce Avenue.

Show Hours

Friday 9 - 6

Saturday 9 - 6

Sunday 12 - 4

Archived