OK - Here's my review of Bliss. I had it installed on Monday, practiced a little bit with it, and then gave my customer quilt a go. It is FABULOUS! Millie just skates along and stops on a dime. My accuracy in retracing feathers is vastly improved. There is a very short learning curve because it feels the same only BETTER!! Is it worth $3,000? Who can say, but it is a very definite improvement over Edgeriders. I'm loving, loving, loving it.

OK - Here's my review of Bliss. I had it installed on Monday, practiced a little bit with it, and then gave my customer quilt a go. It is FABULOUS! Millie just skates along and stops on a dime. My accuracy in retracing feathers is vastly improved. There is a very short learning curve because it feels the same only BETTER!! Is it worth $3,000? Who can say, but it is a very definite improvement over Edgeriders. I'm loving, loving, loving it.

It basically involved taking off the old rails, putting on new rails, taking the machine off the old carriage and putting it on the new carriage and making sure everything was connected. I have the plexiglass table and that had to be filed down a little. but it wasn't all that complicated. Anyone with a wrench or two can do it.

It basically involved taking off the old rails, putting on new rails, taking the machine off the old carriage and putting it on the new carriage and making sure everything was connected. I have the plexiglass table and that had to be filed down a little. but it wasn't all that complicated. Anyone with a wrench or two can do it.

One also needs to make sure the frame is level. I have a hydraulic lift in the middle of my 14' frame underneath and it makes the middle sag just enough that the head on those blissful rails tends to roll to the middle.

Since I'm not used to it moving unless I move it, I've found I lose the head every now and then. Most of the time it makes no difference, but a time or two I've still had the stitch regulartor on, so I've had to pull out a few stitches.

Archived