2006 Millenium for sale

I quilt as a business but have recently decided to sell due to financial and family circumstances. I have had a very successful quilting business and am very sad to part with my machine, but a gal's gotta do what she's gotta do!

Ok, so here are the machine details:

-Machine purchased in early 2007, used lightly 2007-2009, then used more regularly 2009-2010

-Excellent shape, sent back for full comprehensive service 1/2010. Cleaned, oiled and maintained regularly.

-12 foot table

-Separate bobbin winder

-Stitch regulator

-Laser

-Excellent working condition; only problems I've ever had have been user error, not machine! Problems have been quickly resolved with a call to APQS service department.

-Brand new canvas and zippered leaders (not yet attached)

What's included:

-18 extra bobbins

-2 extra bobbin cases

-3 extra fuses

-Thread cones and prewound bobbins (see photo)

-Owner's manual and two free motion quilting books

-8 foot ergonomic mat ($200 value)

-Adjustable rolling chair ($100 value)

-Base extender

-Original box for machine

Asking price $11,500

*Purchased for $17,500 in 2007.

Please see my Picasa photo page for photos. http://picasaweb.google.com/brandithequilterlady/2006APQSMillenium#

If buyer is local, I will travel to set up machine and give a beginner's class and quilting business consulting if the buyer is purchasing for that reason (up to 8 hours total including set up). I did have a profitable business and am happy to share my secrets! I am located in Coeur d'Alene, ID.

Optional: I am also selling my fabric and notion inventory which I had for backings and fabric/notion sales. I have approx. 392 yards of fabric for sale on the bolt, and most of it was purchased for $4.50 wholesale. I am willing to sell it for $2.50/yard, but buyer must take the whole thing. That would be a total of $980 for the fabric. If you buy the whole thing, I'll throw the notions (see Picasa link) in with the deal!

Thanks, you can email me with questions at brandi@quiltiste.com or call at 206-334-8320.

Archived