S.L.A.Q.S.

Greg,

I can't wait to see pictures!!

Sharon is going to have fun with her daily passer's by, mine are usually young college kids riding their bikes to school, & I have a postman with great tan legs!:P

Makes life interesting!

Originally posted by Greg

Sharon's already waving at the guys on the trains as they go by...(Petticoat Junction?) The CQ is here, her AC works!, fabric is mostly on shelves, some boxes are empty, computer desk is set up and I am catching my breath and reading APQS manuals. Life is good. Film at Eleven. :D:D:D

(or was that the plane?)

Sharon and I are going to practice on comunity quilts all this Fall, Winter, and early Spring....really get our feet on the ground before we/she opens up for "real" business next year. By then I should have all her design walls finished, a new cutting table and what ever else she needs built, installed, and comfortable with...

Then, maybe around Easter, SLAQS can have a Grand Opening/Open House....and invite the whole world...even those guys on the train.

She (who must be obeyed) just left for her micro enterprize class....toteing her APQS manual for "show and tell".... I mean, can you tell we're excited? :D:D:D

Archived