* APQS Ultimate II - SOLD *

SOLD

This is a 1999 model which had been used for display/demonstration and was refurbished by APQS. It came with a new 10 foot Lenni Stowaway Table, which disassembles into 5 foot sections. I later purchased a 1/4" foot for use rullers, which is included in addition to the original spoon shaped foot. The manual is also included. I am offering everything for $3,500.

This is a great machine & APQS has been wonderfully supportive! Unfortunately I've only found time to finish about 7 quilts in the 2 years I've owned it, so it has had very little use. Working full time & having 4 kids, I overestimated the amount of free time I'd have. "Sally" or as my husband says, "The Quilting Beast" needs a new home.

I live in Uniontown, Northeast Ohio and am open to pick-up or shipping options. I paid about $200 in freight with my purchase. The machine head was in the largest box & even the rollers are in 5 foot sections, so this would fit easily in a pick-up truck or a van with stow away seating. I was able to assemble the table and set up the machine by myself in one afternoon, with very good instructions & one phone call to APQS.

Feel free to contact me with any questions at mlcordova_atty@yahoo.com or call (330) 280-6857. Thank you!

Michelle

post--13461905571211_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived