Nustyle longarm for sale $2500

I am selling my Nustyle model NU-220 longarm quilting machine due to an upgrade. The machine has a 19" arm and glides on a 12' frame. The table is wired for the machine and a side-mountable bobbin winder. It has an auto needle positioner and front and back speed controllers. It wil come with a side mountable bobbin winder, 2 bobbin cases, several bobbins, 2 quilting feet (high collar ruler foot and an echo foot), panto pocket and stationary stylus, and several packs of needles. The machine will be nine years old in May. She runs like a champ and is easy to operate.

The dealer valued it between $4000 and $4500. I have a new machine coming in the end of Feb./ beginning of March and no room for two! Therefore I am asking a very reasonable $2500.

Located in central Iowa. I can email you pics if you wish, but can't seem to get them posted on here. Buyer is responsible for shipping. Hubby will help you get it out of our home and onto a truck. If interested please call (515)957-8011 or email: bugeez04@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived