new micro drive/one stitch acting up

First: tell us about the new micro drive--will it fit onto an older Ult 1?

Second: My one stitch will sometimes give me 3/4/5 stitches, then it will be ok for awhile, and then back to multiple stitches--please help!!!!!

thanks

Geri

The new MicroDrive is a small set of handles that attach to your needle bar. These little handles are perfect for doing smaller, more intricate work. They get your hands right down there to guide the needle for precision work. They are great for anyone who has been quilting on their home machines and are used to moving the fabric too. The MicroDrive gives you that element of control that you get when you are guiding the fabric instead of the machine. I think they are great for really small stuff like micro-stippling! They will definitely fit onto your older Ultimate I. Not a problem at all. This is a Hartley Manufacturing product from Marilyn and Hartley Badger, the same folks responsible for bringing us the Hartley Fence, the Expanded Base Kit, Cookie Cutter Stencils and Horizontal Spoolholder -- all quality products that make our work faster, easier and more professional. The Badgers continue to work on new tools with the longarm quilters' best interests in mind. Call or email me for details on ordering your MicroDrive and I'll be happy to get your order placed for you and answer any further questions you may have. ;)

In regard to your issue with the single-stitch function/needle positioner and the running on of the stitches, please email Connie Hurst at our factory or give her a quick call on extension 6 Monday. She can help you with this in a jiffy. Connie is our service manager at the factory and she is very knowledgeable and helpful. She'll get you fixed up in a hurry!

Archived