Note about my broken IQ

Guest Linda S

Guest Linda S

When I posted about my little exhibit quilt, I should have been much more explicit about the problem with my IQ. The Intelliquilter is a GREAT product and I have absolutely no regrets about buying one! IQ buys their computers from a general computer company, and about mid-summer last year, the Tablet Kiosk (that builds the IQ tablet) got a bum batch of tablets that have the problem I have. This resulted in perhaps a dozen tablets being made into IQs. Once Intelliquilter realizes you have this problem tablet, they send you a replacement and either repair yours or let you keep the replacement. You can't ask for better support from a company. IQ rocks! I just happened to have this problem when the head of the company was out of town. Had I not procrastinated on the quilting, this would never have happened (having to quilt it on a gerri-rigged machine).

Guest Linda S

I really was, Cheryl, but as I get older, I'm learning that getting my knickers all in a twist when there are things about which I can do nothing, is really unproductive. So, my sister and I took the dogs for a really long walk in the rain. I felt a lot better when I got back. When Zoltan got back from his trip, he called, and we got everything all set up for taking care of the problem. I'm a happy camper!

Archived