Innovations show

Nope. Cindy stopped doing them a couple of years ago (I think 2011 was the last one.) We now have MQX in Portland in October for our regional longarm show/classes.  If you decide to come out, let me know. It would be great to meet you at last!

The MQXWest show in Portland was re-named Pacific Northwest Quilt Festival. I went to the website and there isn't info about quilt show entries yet. Sign up for their newsletter and you'll get updates on all shows.

The dates are October 9th through 12th.

They are hosting in three places now--East coast, Midwest, and Portland. Portland is 2013 and 2015. I think they extended the entry date for the New England show, which is in April, if you want to check that out.

They have fairly reasonable linked hotels within walking distance of the Convention Center and Portland has the greatest public transportation system with a light-rail and bus system if you want to find a place to stay farther away from downtown.

We stayed near the airport for a great deal on a room and either drove in or took the train (for less than $3) to be dropped off at the door.

Archived