Quick Zip System Renters Set For Sale

I have a set of The Quick Zip System Renters zippers for sale.  They are 126" long (12' table).  The zippers are in the original packaging and also includes the instruction brochure.  They are from The Quilting Connection in Elkhorn, WI.  I only used them once.   The retail value is $26.99.  I would like to sell for $19.00.  

Tteresa,  this would be an extra set of the part that goes on the quilt backing and top - hence renters set.  You will still need the original set to go on the leaders.  I have several 'renters' sets as I have several quilt backings/tops ready and/or in process at any one time.  Sometimes I need to take a break from a custom to work out a design or to frog! or something and I will put on a quilt to be pantographed and get it done to keep in the flow. HTH

Sorry so slow to reply- new to this forum!  Anne's answer is right- you still need to be able to zip to the machine leaders.  I should have also said in my original posting that I used the zippers once on an HQ longarm machine.  I know they do not work on a Gammil, which is the log arm I am using now.  This is why I am selling them!  

Barb 

Archived