For sale-2010 Voyager and Hinterberg stretch frame

I have decided to upgrade to a bigger machine, so I must sell my baby first. She is in perfect condition with many add-on features, runs smooth as butter. The machine has a 17" throat and comes with a 10' hinty stretch frame. (frame can be made into 12' by simply changing out a few pieces.) The largest quilt I have quilted on it was 106".

It is stitch regulated and will come with the following: groovy boards and stylus, laser light for pantographs, free motion foot, high collar ruler foot and extended base for ruler work, gooseneck lamp, new leaders with pockets fitted for red snappers (red snappers not included), 20 bobbins and several packs of needles. There is also an owner's manual that provides many photos and helpful information.

Located near DesMoines, Iowa. Asking $4000 or best reasonable offer. Would like to sell quickly as my new baby can't come home until this one is gone. (Darn, wish I had room for two!)

I tried to add some photos, but they won't load. I can email photos if anyone would like, sorry for the inconvenience.

Please leave comments here ,or email at bugeez04@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Archived