Viking MegaQuilter & Frame for sale: SOLD

Hi,

I'm a newbie here and have just ordered my first long-arm machine, a Lucey, and I am really excited. In the meantime, I need to sell my Viking MegaQuilter, throat 9" x 6". I purchased this machine in the summer of 2006 for $3,500. It has had very little use but great care. I have quilted only 8 quilts on it. The machine and frame are in excellent condition. The frame is 10' long and has the shelf on top for pantographs. Everything that originally came with the machine is with it: feet, oil, instruction booklet, leaders, extra bobbins, pantographs, instructional DVD. I also have the stitch regulator that came with it; it works okay if the quilter uses a medium, steady speed; however, don't expect it to work like a really expensive stitch regulator. Going too fast and then slowing down considerably results in different size stitches. A different stitch regulator can be purchased for it. Everything else works great. This set up is perfect for completing those unquilted tops and for beginners who might want to see if a long-arm is in the future. I am in the Dayton, OH, area and my husband and I would deliver the machine within 100 miles. My asking price is $1,000. Any interested parties are welcome to come by to try the machine. This machine is still for sale as of 10/21/13.

post-42354-0-54754600-1381182382_thumb.jpg

post-42354-0-80570000-1381182405_thumb.jpg

post-42354-0-79213500-1381182430_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I am interested in your viking & frame. I live in Rockford OH an hour north of Dayton and believe me ... I'm newer to this then you are. If possible I'd like you to shoe me the machine and how it works with the frame. My number is 419-942-1512. My hours are flexible so at your convenience..

Thank you,

Catherine Costello

My email is revcatherine@bright.net

Archived