Let us help you BUY or SELL your machine NATION WIDE!!!

Dave and I have an extensive schedule this year where we will have a large booth and if your looking to sell or buy a machine we can help!!!

On my website www.deloasquiltshop.com there is a list if shows that I will be at.

Here's what we offer and how you do it

Send us as many pictures of the machine, table, and extras you wish to sell we will post them on a board in our booth and do our best to help you buy or sell your Machine.

Our commission is 10%

Also you can ship your machine or bring your machine to te show where the machine can be test driven, and displayed for people to see and try ( often the best way and if it is enroute to the show we can stop and pick it up free of charge and return it to you on our way back) otherwise you will be responsible for shipping the head

either to my shop or to the motel near the venue

we have carriages so no worries.

NO HASSLE SALE

To help close the deals Dave will completely go through the machine and offer up to a five year warranty

As well as come to your home dismantle and deliver set up and train the new buyer, you have no worries and all problems are handled by me

The warranty service is 350.00 for one year and 50.00 for each additional year.

Shipping is on a case by case basis obviously but normally between 500-1000.00 which includes the setup and training

Warranty can be built into your selling price, which I can help you figure out, as I loon at the chat post some of you are selling your machine for way less than you should be because if locations, we travel all over all year and this is a good way to do it, we start in Denver this week so send all your information, machine pictures, and contact info to

Davedeloa@gmail.com

Or call 269-767-2799

Once you've sold your machine let us help you with your new APQS purchase shipping and set up are always free when you order through us!!!

We have been doing this for years and have plenty of satisfied customers!!!

• 3 months later...

Archived