How to do borders in Quilt Path?

I need to put a border all around a quilt and I am a one-week old Quilt Path user with a new Millenium.  There is no training video posted yet by APQS (that I can find anyway) on how to do the borders.  The quilt will have different blocks within and I know how to do that but don't have a clue about the borders.   Is there a step-by-step written instruction somewhere?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Casa Quilts,

The borders and corners "snap-to" feature is still under construction. In fact, we are meeting with the software engineers this week to discuss its progress and hope to have an update soon. In the meantime, the easiest way to do borders is to treat the border like a "pantograph" and create it as a single row. You can then flip the pattern to do the bottom border; we suggest you consider turning the quilt to do the side borders in the same manner. If you like, you can also put a single block in each corner, situating the pantograph in between the corners. This gives you a very nice border without having to try and match up the corners.

Let me know how else we can help!

Archived