Baby Lock Crown Jewel with 12’ Pearl Frame and Pro-Stitcher computerized system for sale

This machine is less than a year old and has done 5 quilts. I purchased it with grand ideas and my two babies had other grand ideas. I have come to accept that, at this time in my life, I do not have the time to give this amazing machine the love it deserves.

An 18” workspace and built-in stitch regulator are just the tip of the iceberg on this longarm. It also has back and front handles and LCD screens.  I have all of the accessories that were included with the machine as well as some duplicate parts for the frame. Including the bobbin winder. I also have the boxes and packaging for the machine and Pro-Stitcher.

The Pro-Stitcher quilting software allows you to smoothly transition from free-motion to computerized quilting. You can also edit and create custom quilt patterns with the built-in Art & Stitch™ program. Additionally, there is no extra PC required to use because Pro-Stitcher comes with its own!

Lots of additional accessories are included. Most are in their original packaging. Channel Lock, Horizontal Spool Pin, Leaders, Quilting Machine Ruler, Needles, Extra Bobbins, Clover Pins, Ruler Base, Adapter Plate and Stylus Holder, Stylus, 20+ Signature Grey pre-wound bobbins, 6 large cones of thread and over 30 small cones of thread.

Located in O'Fallon, IL not far from St. Louis,MO. $17,000

I will be happy to show you what I know about the machine. Purchaser is responsible for break down, pick-up, transportation, and set-up costs.

Archived