Used Brother THE Dream Frame

Price reduced to $1000.

Used--Brother Dream Fabric Frame made by The Grace Company--$1000.00

3 ft. x 5 ft. frame will accommodate quilts up to king-sized.
SureStitch Stitch Regulator built-in for enhanced stitch control during free-motion sewing, 

Multi-function controls are located on the handles—needle up/down, single stitch, thread cutting (depending on machine). 

Frame height is adjustable for use while standing or sitting.

Frame is in excellent, like-new condition and works beautifully. 

It was used on two quilts with Brother Dream Creator XE Innov-is VM5100 machine. 

The following Brother machines are also compatible with the frame:  The Dream Machine 2 Innov-is XV8550D, Dream Weaver XE Innov-is VM6200D, Dream Weaver Innov-is VQ3000, Dream Creator Innov-is VQ2400, The Dream Quilter 15, and PQ1500 Series.  Some Q'nique, Babylock, and Block Rockit machines are compatible.

Fully assembled.  All hardware and assembly DVD included.

Pick-up only.  Machine is located in Coopersburg, PA approximately 5 miles from Allentown, 50 miles north of Philadelphia, 80 miles west of New York City, 80 miles east of Harrisburg.

DSCN2334.JPG

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I have a brother dream frame I would like to sell same as the one pictured above comes with leader cloth as well as stitch regulator and other accessories like new

never used pick up only full assembled ready to go sale final serious offer only  would like $1000.00   Located Winter Park Fl.  Reason for selling not compatible with my machine.  Please check to make sure it is compatible with yours sale final would like cash money order or cashiers check thanks I have a dvd .

Thanksthumbnail_IMG_3357.jpg.7f1d7e93a7e7a2ba3aeeca8d0a7aa0ba.jpgthumbnail_IMG_3356.jpg.321b5b39c7e1ab4d4283efbc00222113.jpgthumbnail_IMG_3355.jpg.eef2b6eab65db53d2cd28a8b5c6b98f2.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3358.jpg