heat press

DebbieDenzine

• 11 months later...

DebbieDenzine, I was also recently interested in Heat Presses. I read a lot of reviews on Amazon, on the Internet from experienced masters and I can recommend you an alternative to Geo Knight Geo Knight DC16 (https://www.amazon.com/Geo-Knight-14x16-Digital-Combo/dp/B00BPA6NZA) namely F2C Pro 5 in 1 Combo https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L6CMXYK/ you can read a review about it here

• 9 months later...

I didn't ever use knight DC 16 heat-press, and this is why I can't say 100% that it's good or bad, but according to my friends who have used it it's a good model but there are better ones. I can recommend you to buy PowerPress Industrial-Quality Digital Sublimation Heat Press I have bought it after I looked on Palmgear site for the best models of heat presses which are selling nowadays and according to my preferences and purposes, this model is the best. I don't say that it's the best model of heat press in the world but it's surely a good example and also it's cheaper than your one. If you want to ask for more additional information then write to me at pm.

• 4 months later...

I have the Geo Knight DC 16 and DK20S, and I've checked it by pressing a few tiles. Geoknight presses are superbly designed. I purchased my DK 16 secondhand, and it had some problems as a result of sitting in a storage unit, so I emailed them for assistance. You can't beat that. They replied within an hour and shipped the component I needed by the end of the day.

I haven't tried several tiles at the same time, but the pressure and heat are very consistent, so it should work as long as you can get them off the press without moving the paper and causing ghosting. I believe the one you're looking at is a swing away button, which I believe you need. It would be incredibly difficult to get your hands into the back of a clamshell press rapidly and precisely enough to avoid ghosting.

I bought the steel stand they sell, and I suggest that you do the same or create a really sturdy custom workbench for it because these presses are hefty.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What will you use for your heat pressure? For personal reasons, or perhaps business-related goals? If you plan to use your device commercially, you may need a dedicated space and want to have a more efficient transfer process based on your proposed purchase budget.

Conversely, if you use your heat pressure for recreational purposes or small projects here and there, you will probably be hunting for a small portable machine. Something that can easily be stored somewhere when not in use.

Go to this website for detailed view. this will help you to take good decision.