*Sold*

Hello,

I am selling my APQS Lucey 12' table with the Bliss track and Stitch Regulator.  This was purchased in November of 2014.   I have only used it for 8-10 quilts.  It hasn't been used in 3 years.  When Harvey hit the Houston area, we took a family in to live with us.  They were staying in bonus room which housed all of my quilting gear.  I had to disassemble it and put it away.  I have not used it since.  I feel like it might be too large for my space.  I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.  I do have the original box for the machine head.  I am asking $9500. Thank you!

Christy

Sorry, I updated the post.  It is a 12' table.  I would imagine shipping would be expensive.  I could check on pricing for you.  Since the table is so long, it might have to go freight.  I do not have the boxes for the table.  Yes, it was new when I purchased it.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/3/2019 at 2:28 PM, ChristyC said:

Hello,

I am selling my APQS Lucey 12' table with the Bliss track and Stitch Regulator.  This was purchased in November of 2014.   I have only used it for 8-10 quilts.  It hasn't been used in 3 years.  When Harvey hit the Houston area, we took a family in to live with us.  They were staying in bonus room which housed all of my quilting gear.  I had to disassemble it and put it away.  I have not used it since.  I feel like it might be too large for my space.  I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.  I do have the original box for the machine head.  I am asking $9500. Thank you!

Christy

Is your machine still available?

Hello please check your email I did respond...I’m very interested in purchasing...I live in San Antonio if you have any pics you can that would be helpful...I did make an offer in my email...please email me at adthomas223@yahoo.com to further discuss details...hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Christy,

this is my third attempt in contacting you about your machine you have for sale...is it possible you can let me know if it’s still available or have sold it...I am a serious inquiry and I’m willing to pay cash and pickup next weekend if still available....please text me at number below of status. 
Thank you,

Adrean Thomas

adthomas223@yahoo.com

mobile: 228-424-6002

• ChristyC changed the title to APQS Lucey