Myrna Ficken

2016 Larry with Bliss

2016 APQS Larry $5000.00, 3-year factory warranty
Lightly used and well maintained. In my shop. Boxes if shipping is needed. Prefer pick up. Taxes not included NOT INCLUDED in price.
With Larry, we have transferred the know-how of our bigger machines to a more compact size quilting machine. It is the essence of APQS in its simplest, purest form – a fun and affordable longarm. Everything is designed, engineered and crafted to be approachable, inviting and simple to use.
10’ Bliss Table, 18" x 8" throat space, L bobbin, Stitch regulated, Laser Stylus, Single Stitch Button, Simple Disc Thread Tensioner, Quick-Change Hopping Foot, Directional Locks (Manual Horizontal), LED Lighting with Built-in Black Light, pack of needles, bottle of oil, thread Sampler, 2 pantographs. Free beginners’ class

Contact Myrna @ 435-229-2703 or aquilterschoice@gmail.com

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

Denver, Colorado

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

On 12/18/2019 at 9:22 AM, Myrna Ficken said:

2016 APQS Larry $5000.00, 3-year factory warranty
Lightly used and well maintained. In my shop. Boxes if shipping is needed. Prefer pick up. Taxes not included NOT INCLUDED in price.
With Larry, we have transferred the know-how of our bigger machines to a more compact size quilting machine. It is the essence of APQS in its simplest, purest form – a fun and affordable longarm. Everything is designed, engineered and crafted to be approachable, inviting and simple to use.
10’ Bliss Table, 18" x 8" throat space, L bobbin, Stitch regulated, Laser Stylus, Single Stitch Button, Simple Disc Thread Tensioner, Quick-Change Hopping Foot, Directional Locks (Manual Horizontal), LED Lighting with Built-in Black Light, pack of needles, bottle of oil, thread Sampler, 2 pantographs. Free beginners’ class

Contact Myrna @ 435-229-2703 or aquilterschoice@gmail.com

Is your longarm still available? If so, do you know if L bobbin casing can be switched out to a M bobbin case? I'm in Washington state,  would you ship? 

SOLD