Wanted Lower Price End Longarm NW Texas

Colleen, I have a 2019 Babylock 16" Coronet Longarm on a 5' frame with all the accessories for sale that I just posted in the forum today. The machine runs great and is only 5 months old. I'm only selling so I can upgrade to a computerized system. The price is $4,800. for everything. It has rear handle bars and laser light for pantographs, Ruler base for ruler work. I live in Dayton, Nevada. Cash only and buyer must transport themselves. Contact me If you are interested. email: art-4sale@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Colleen, I am in Lubbock and I have a Babylock Coronet on the 5 foot frame for $4,800 OBO. It has lots of accessories included- rear handlebars, ruler base, bobbin wonder, quick set tension, and laser.  Accessories alone are probably worth close to $500. I love it but hoping to upgrade to a larger machine. I would be willing to meet part way or bring to you depending on your exact location. I have it posted in this forum with several pictures. Let me know if you have questions or interest. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2020 at 4:35 PM, Colleen P said:

Wanted Lower Price End Longarm

North West Texas near Lubbock

Hi! I have a 14’ gammill Long arm. It’s not computerized. The throat is 26”. It has a new motor. I live in Abilene TX. Price is $3,000. It’s an older model. 

• 2 years later...