SOLD - Generic Longarm, 10’ + 2’ frame with Qbot V3, Bunker Hill, Illinois

This is a Generic Longarm (18 inch throat) machine on a 10 foot Grace Majestic quilting table with a 2 foot extension with a Qbot V3 computerized system. I’m upgrading to a Freddie and don’t have room for both machines. This machine was built by Sewing Machine Plus in San Marcos, CA and is similar to a Tin Lizzy machine. Included are – stitch length regulator, built in bobbin winder, front and rear handles, dual controllers and operating manuals for the machine and the frame. This machine has been used for personal use only and maintained and serviced yearly. There are minor issues with the frame, which can be fixed but still usable. I purchased the QBOT about a year ago, it works great and comes with a tablet and 150+ patterns and gear to work on a 10’ or 12’ table. This machine is ready to quilt right away. I can help with the take down and loading into your vehicle. Asking $8,500 for everything listed. No shipping. Email: Phoenix12737@yahoo.com

17975DF9-2988-4E48-892C-F147011D4B33.jpeg

3C82ADEF-218D-489B-99ED-7EAFED98C98E.jpeg

BE79F984-DB65-4B6B-8BC3-D8ECBBD4B869.png

• KelDavis changed the title to SOLD - Generic Longarm, 10’ + 2’ frame with Qbot V3, Bunker Hill, Illinois