For sale APQS Ult 2 on 12 ft frame

I'm selling my APQS Ultimate 2 made in '97 on a custom APQS 12' wood frame.  I'm asking $2,000. It has a 20" throat space and I'm the second owner. I'm a sewing machine tech and have serviced it, repacked the gear box and replaced several parts. I've used it on quite a few quilts and have honed my skills as a longarmer. It does not have stitch regulation but has a speed control. As you can see from the photos provided, it has amazing stitch quality and I've had no problems getting amazing results with a completely mechanical machine. I created and installed a USB rechargeable laser light for it, which is included in the sale for pantographs. It also comes with a stylus if you prefer. Included are brand new leader cloths I installed, new side clamps, Grace quilt clamps, needles, bobbins, a ruler foot as well as the original foot, a Hartley extended base and ruler for ruler work. I had a contractor shim the frame (temporary and can be removed) because the flooring in my garage slopes 3". These shims can either be removed from the machine or taken with the 12 ft. frame. I'm already regretting putting it up for sale, but I plan on getting a larger throat machine and a 14 ft. table. It's a wonderful machine to learn with and not put a huge investment into. I wanted the one of the best on the market to learn with and APQS is the cream of the crop. Even though I am the second owner, ordering a few replacement parts was a breeze. Their customer support is amazing and all parts are STILL available. This machine will still be quilting 30 years from now. Local pick up only I'm located just south of Sacramento, CA in Elk Grove.  I'm not sure why the photos are loading sideways.  My email is candace@elkgroveorchids.net

IMG_1644.JPG

IMG_1683.JPG

IMG_1653.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1646.JPG

IMG_1649.JPG

IMG_1654.JPG

IMG_1650.JPG

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1647.JPG