2008 Millenium fo Price reduced. $7500, SOLD

2008 Millenium with 14 ft rails for sale. Channel locks, Hartley Fence, Auto advance, Ruler Mate, Bobbin Winder.  New leaders , Quilt Glide and Spa treatment done in 2021. Machine has been stored since spa treatment. 2 quilts quilted since getting her set back up. Sews like a dream. $8000. In Bremerton Wa. I am the original owner. Selling her to get a newer machine. I quilted for friends and have decided to try to start a quilting business. 

I am adding my Quiltazoid and templates to the sale of my Millie. I loved my Quiltazoid but no longer need it as I now have Quilt Path.

Edited by mswings
To give more information.

• mswings changed the title to 2008 Millenium for sale. Price reduced. $7500

Hi, I'm Pat and I live in Kent, WA.  I am retired and have a handiquilter now, and would like to get a newer apqs machine. I would like to come and see the machine, but I can't come until after Easter.  Hopefully it is still available.  Is the machine set up to try now ( you said it has been stored).. Could you send some pictures to my email.  Thanks Pat

Hi , it's Pat. Busy time at Easter, but I would like to talk.  My e-mail address is craftylady74@hotmail.com.  I'd like to see the pictures.  I talked to Barb at apqs Northwest in Issaquah about the machine.  She remembers you and the machine.  If I can get your number I will call and we can talk.  Thanks  Pat

My phone number is 913-269-0308. I would love to talk to you about my Millie! Call me when you can. I am leaving town from April 23-May 4.  I sent you some pics of her and you are more than welcome to come check her out.

Virginia

• 3 weeks later...

I broke a needle on this 2008 Millie and thanks to Barb Mayfield and APQS video's, I was able to get her retimed and am back up to working as beautifully as she did before I broke the needle. I was a little afraid of retiming her but it really wasn't bad. These are  great machines built to last. I love that maintenance can be done by the owner. It's of course great that APQS is there if you need them. I love this company!  

I got my 2018 Millie before I left for the AQS show in Paducah so I haven't set her up yet. I hope I love her as much as I love my 2008 Millie!

I am adding my Quiltazoid and templates to the sale of my Millie. I have loved my Quiltazoid but no longer need it since getting Quilt Path,

Edited by mswings
Added Quiltazoid to the sale of my 2008 Millie

• 5 weeks later...
  • mswings changed the title to 2008 Millenium fo Price reduced. $7500, SOLD
  • 1 month later...