2015 GEORGE FOR SALE

2015 gently used, excellent condition, George midarm machine with table. I am the only owner of this machine and bought it brand new in April of 2015. I do have the box for machine but not the table. We are moving and will not have room for George too.
Included with the machine are sewing machine needles, Magna Soft bobbins, aluminum bobbins, never taken out of the box bobbin winder, Assembly Book, flash drive, and a brand new ruler foot w/zippered case containing everything needed to change the foot plus a new pair of small scissors.
Price is $3,750. Located in Sherburne, NY (upstate) & will be moving to the Syracuse NY area in a couple of weeks. Shipping is at buyers expense.   

George stuff.jpg

George pic 3.JPG

George pic1.JPG

• 5 months later...

Hi Alison. Yes, I did write back to your friend Lucy that it is still available. We moved recently and are still in the throes of getting everything settled in…30 years of “stuff” being packed and moved and then unpacked and resituated takes a lot longer when you’re 72! I hope you don’t need it until after the holidays as things are quite busy here trying to get ready for the holidays and seven family members joining us. Please let me know if that is doable for you. Thank you. 

Judy Gage, aka Grandma Judy

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2022 at 11:08 PM, Grandma Judy said:

2015 gently used, excellent condition, George midarm machine with table. I am the only owner of this machine and bought it brand new in April of 2015. I do have the box for machine but not the table. We are moving and will not have room for George too.
Included with the machine are sewing machine needles, Magna Soft bobbins, aluminum bobbins, never taken out of the box bobbin winder, Assembly Book, flash drive, and a brand new ruler foot w/zippered case containing everything needed to change the foot plus a new pair of small scissors.
Price is $3,750. Located in Sherburne, NY (upstate) & will be moving to the Syracuse NY area in a couple of weeks. Shipping is at buyers expense.   

George stuff.jpg

George pic 3.JPG

George pic1.JPG

I like it. I wish I have that much money to buy it.When searching internet for the business https://www.topessaywriting.org/apa-paper-writing-service I unintentionally found your page. I am seeking for some internet guidance because I am not very good at writing an apa paper. I found the link to your essay when looking for that website on Google.

I like it. I wish I have that much money to buy it.