HQ Avante with 10Ft Table/Frame - Year End Sale - $4,995 OBO

We have two HQ Avante machines on a 10Ft quilt frame.  These were traded in and we are giving a special year end price of $4,995 each or best offer.  See the pictures of the first one below.  The second one still needs to be set up.  If interested, please let me know.   Both machines include a quilt frame.  Located in Lancaster, PA to be picked up or we can ship for a fee depending on your location.  Thanks!

F3F92C60-6812-4A48-BAAB-404F01C24574.jpeg

E3F0F3D5-602A-4AE6-8AF0-FF008C6B4A11.jpeg

• Longarm Machines changed the title to HQ Avante with 10Ft Table/Frame - Year End Sale - $4,995 OBO
  • 4 months later...
46 minutes ago, JWheeler84 said:

I am very interested in this machine and would like it shipped to Montana. Do you happen to have pro stitcher for these also?

This one sold but we have a Baby Lock Crown Jewel 3 with Pro-stitcher for $12,995 plus shipping.   We also have Baby Lock Crown Jewel’s without Pro-Stitcher.  Shipping to Montana will be $595, truck freight on a skid.  Very secure with tracking and insurance.

• 1 month later...

Hi, looking for a used quilting machine to finish tops.  Largest is a king, but mostly queens and smaller.  Computerized would be a plus as well.

Just want to finish these, and sell the machine.  I have an HQ 16 that I HATE!  table that came with it is terrible!  Would you be willing to sell or trade that as well?

it works, I just hate using it because of the table.

Cathy

8 hours ago, Cathy234 said:

Hi, looking for a used quilting machine to finish tops.  Largest is a king, but mostly queens and smaller.  Computerized would be a plus as well.

Just want to finish these, and sell the machine.  I have an HQ 16 that I HATE!  table that came with it is terrible!  Would you be willing to sell or trade that as well?

it works, I just hate using it because of the table.

Cathy

What is your price range?  We have a Baby Lock Crown Jewel for $4,295 plus shipping.  What state are you in?