Pending sale on 3/11.23 2020 Millie with Quilt Path on a 12' deluxe table for sale in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan

It's time for me to sell my 2020 Millie.  I really do love her, but I just don't have the room.  There are many things that I love, like the push button channel locks within easy reach.  I purchased her in January of 2020.  It's fully serviced and works great.  It has bliss tracks (of course), automatic advance, quilt glide, 12' deluxe table.  The Quilt Path is upgraded to the current version.  There are many patterns also that go with it that I have purchased over the years.  Willing to sell everything I have with it...needles, Hab N Dash magna glide bobbins. I also have the vertical spool holder, the foot kit, ruler work table,  and a texas hold 'em. Willing to let it all go for $22,999. Cash, certified check or a personal check.  email pam@timefliesquiltandsew.com or call 906-401-0245

front apqs millie.jpg

length view apqs millie.jpg

back millie apqs.jpg

millie stuff.JPG

Edited by YooperPam
Deposit received

• YooperPam changed the title to Pending sale on 3/11.23 2020 Millie with Quilt Path on a 12' deluxe table for sale in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan