Excellent 12’ Table ONLY, Fabric Advance and Hydraulic Lift…Lots of Goodies to Go Along With It

I just swapped my 2004 Millie head to APQS for a brand new Millie scheduled for delivery the middle of July.  They don’t want the old tables so it’s up to me to find mine a new home.  My shop is on the small side, so I need the old frame gone ASAP to rearrange and clean before my dealer delivers my new machine.

If you are looking to upgrade your table to 12’ with  fabric advance and hydraulics, this is the table you want.  It’s been cared for and loved so I’m pleased to report, it is in excellent condition and of heavier construction than many new frames these days. I will go through my “stuff” and sweeten the pot with some quilting cones of thread, pantographs and whatever else I find you might like or benefit from using. It has an upgraded carriage but not Bliss.  

I would love to help you load this table into your vehicle at my shop located east of Shreveport, La at a small town called Homer, not to be confused with our friends in Houma, which is in the far south sector of the state.  If you want to verify the condition of the table before you come, my dealer, who set it up for me, can do that for you or I will send pictures. Just get in contact with me and we’ll talk.  I’ll do my best to make you a deal you’ll be really excited about.

Be blessed!

Sharon Chandler