2005 Millenium for sale - SOLD

I love my machine, however, I am in need of space in my sewing room and have to part with her. It is in very good working condition and has very low miles. It comes with a micro drive and a extended base with guides. The table is 12" in length and does NOT have the motorized advance. I am asking $11,500.00. The head has the following features:

Auto needle positioner

Auto stitch regulator

Double thread capacity

Multi position handles

Lighting

Hopping foot

Built in laser light

Lower thread cutter

Horozontal and vertical channel locks

26" X 10.5 throat space

Built in bobbin winder

DVD demo/maintenance guide

Owners manual

I have inserted a picture below.

The machine is located in Eldersburg, Md. Interested parties can send an e-mail to glomel7@aol.com or call 410-795-9609

I am VERY interested in your machine ... when was it serviced last? We are in Fla but could drive up to get it. Is it set up to test drive?

Nan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

Hi Nan

It is set up and ready for a test drive. I have only used it for a few quilts, so I haven\'t had the need to have it serviced. Right after I purchased my machine, my brother passed away and I went to stay with my Mom until I could move her out here with us. Then April of 06\' I fell and broke my pelvis in two places and of course I couldn\'t sew with it for a long time. It has only been used very little. The table is the one that comes with a Millennium, just doesn\'t have the motorized feed. I had an Ulltima II as my first machine, but didn\'t like that it didn\'t have a stitch regulator, so I traded up to the Millennium head only and kept the table. The machine works great and does a beautiful stitch.

Thank you

Gloria

Archived