2003 Gammill Quilting Machine

2003 Gammill Classic Plus (Stitch Regulated) with 14’ table. Has needle up/down position, vertical and horizontal channel locks, dual data display panels, low bobbin alert, built-in and stand alone bobbin winders, standard and cone thread holders, casters on table legs, zippered canvas leaders ( 2 sets), laser light, and stitch regulated. Added Micro-driver handles (this is different than the Gammill micro-drive. Hands are actually closer to the needle), updated thread guide, EdgeRider Wheels, and light bar. Gammill accessories include Gam guide, Gam Jr., extended table base, wave and circle hard templates. Fewer bobbin changes using the “M” style bobbins. Also includes the manufacturer’s setup, maintenance manual, and service manual. Will include items for quilting and maintenance: needles, thread, extra bobbins, bottle of machine oil, extra bobbin casing, and pantograph patterns to get you started. Comes with instructions, if needed. asking price $13,500.00. Machine is located in Western Wisconsin. Contact Bobbi at 608-786-3455 or email bjgribble@aol.com

I am looking for a long arm quilting machine like yours....what would your asking price be....I am interested...I live in Tennessee but have lots of relatives living in Wisconsin...I grew up near Madison....I\'ll be waiting to hear from you...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived