Photo Quilt

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

I want those recipes. I like hanging out in the kitchen making a mess of things. My DH likes to eat on new recipes, too. He\'s pretty brave, I think!

And some day your girls will really appreciate your home cooked meal. They\'re at that "age" when everything is "not so cool" and I think your younger daughter is mimicking your 14 year old. LOL! Oh goodness you are having some fun, Julie with those girls of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Sorry your "friend" wobbled back and forth with that silly old quilt top. Sorry, but I seem to think she\'s a dork. LOL! :P

LOL I\'d have to agree with the dork comment. I am not the only one of our friends who thinks so too. She tries to just do too much and never budgets her time wisely. What happened with the quilt happens with every one of her projects. She made her daughter a prom dress and at the same time offered to make the costumes for a "Little Orphan Annie" play. One of my other friends had to take over the costumes for the play. My other friend said she couldn\'t handle the way she was so disorganize and should wouldn\'t even start on the costumes and time was ticking. So all of us know what she is like, I have just decided that she is worth over looking her GLARING flaws. :P

It is so hard to be perfect, isn\'t it? :P

I\'ll post the recipes tomorrow. If you try it then I want to hear how long it took you. I have some really great recipes I\'ve gotten from allrecipes.com . If you want I can post some of my favorites as well.

Archived