?s on size and needles

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving and made it home in one piece if you were a brave sole to go shopping today!

Just a few more questions-

1) How tall is the millie with overhead wiring system?

2) How wide is millie with 14 ft table?

3) What size needle is used with what type of fabric and or thread

4) Does the LA come with any needles to start with, if it does what size if it comes with any extras?

5) What size cone of thread do you use, the 3000 yrd or 6000 yrd?

I know there are a lot of questions and I would be thankful for your help again.

Char

Hi Char.

I,m not sure on the overhead wiring I don't have mine on my new table yet. I miss it. On my old table I would guess 7" ??

The Millie table legs are about 49" wide.

A almost alway use a 3.5 /16 needle on everything and with all my threads Once in a while I might use a 4 if something is giving me a hard time.

Yes, You get a package of 10 needles #4 with your machine as well as some other goodies

Depends on the thread.I usually by it on cones Most of the thread I use comes on 2000, 3000 yard cones. But I use some speciality threads that comes on spools. With them I use my spool holder.

I sent you a U2U message the other day. Did you get it?

Ask all the question you need to.

Myrna

Hi Myrna,

I did get your u2u but I didn't get a chance to call you (foster children issues) I couldn't talk on the phone. The kids have been off so I won't be able to call you till next week, when they go back to school. YAAAAA! (only 2 more days) I really do love my boys!

We are doing some moving of rooms so I can order the machine sooner and wanted to make sure I had enough space overhead for it. When I was down by Sue's in Elkhorn I forgot to get the measurements and DH was asking all these ? I didn't have the answers to.

Where do you buy your needles from?

When you do order a LA like the Milli how long does it take before it arrives?

Archived