Circle Lord Boards for Sale

I have a number of Circle Lord boards for sale. Please message me, or email from my site image.png.ad45a73f5d732aed34427f36a1379f6a.pngwww.carolinequilts.blogspot.ca.

I will accept a reasonable offer if purchasing more than one. Prices are in Canadian dollars. If you are in the U.S. the price will be 25% lower. Shipping costs are not included in the price.

Circle Lord Giant Boards (king) - $225 each: 
Birdie
Celtic Wave
Mini Clam
Pampas Clam  -- SOLD
Seven Treasures of Bhudda -- SOLD

Circle Lord Design Boards:
Aztec - $60
Mini Aztec - $45
Cogs - $115
Spirals - $45

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to update this post to let you all know that I have sold a couple of the long boards but still have a couple left. The Mini Clam is great for quilting around applique and the Celtic Wave is very fast. Birdie is elegant. 

Also - I have a large box on wheels that my friend made for me specifically to store the long boards and it fits under the longarm. It will hold around 15 sets! If you have purchased some of my boards, then this box is free for you. If you didn't purchase any boards then there is a nominal cost of $25. HOWEVER, you have to be able to pick it up as this is not something I can ship. I am in the Kitchener area in Ontario, Canada.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Here is a picture of it: 

20171205_114544

• 4 years later...