Sherry & Circle Lord -- GENIUS!

JudyL

Sherry Rodgers-Harrison was one of the first longarmers to whom I attached myself at the hip (via the internet) when I first started out and I continue to believe she walks on water!

The Baptist Fan arrived yesterday and at 2 a.m. I finally finished a huge quilt and was able to lay it out. I was too tired to start quilting but did first thing this morning. This is unbelievable! Just when you think you can't have more fun with the longarm! I wish I'd gotten this sooner but then I wouldn't have the double BF.

Thanks Sherry and thanks Circle Lord for a fantastic product that is so easy to use and perfect!

Guest Linda S

Very glad to hear you like that baptist fan Judy. It's on my list as my next major purchase. I'm also very grateful that we have Sherry around. She has been so helpful to me since the very beginning.

Linda

Guest JaneAnnHouser

I think the Circle Lord is a great tool to help new longarm quilters transition into early custom work. I use the Giant Templates such as the Giant Clam or the Giant Wavy and stitch the whole quilt edge to edge with a thin, matching background colored thread. Then, I go back and do fill stitching in areas that call for custom quilting--areas like solid fabric or surfaces that need defining by texturizing. A viewer's eye ends up going right to the custom quilting and the giant template background quilting gives the overall visual anchor and does not compete visually with the custom quilting.

If you would like to see many examples of this technique, go to my website www.janeannhouser.com and click on the Webshots link. Then go to the photo albums marked Circle Lord Quilting. There are two albums with these photos.

Jane Ann Houser

Archived