Replaced covers with PatternGrid

Myrna, What an interesting idea. I use my table as a light box for quilting designs alot, ie: making patterns from Sharon Schamber's books. Does the grid help or hinder tracing patterns? I can definately see where it would be handy for spacing designs and lining up patterns. Also where do you purchase it? jeri

Hi Jeri,

I have no trouble tracing patterns with it. It is a great help actually. The grid lines aid in lining things up, centering and tracing a design. For those that do pantographs, have you ever had to shift a pattern to get it to fit the length of the quilt, say needing to move your pattern an eight of an inch with each (for example flower) for the perfect fit. With the pattern grid just put the pattern under the PatternGrid shift trace shift, etc. Then you have your panto traced onto the PatternGrid to stitch without stopping to shift the panto. Also great for doing custom designs to use with your laser light from the back. Another use if for example if you are wanting to do a block pattern and you need to see if it fits in the block. Place it under the Patterngrid and you easily get all measurement in a glance.

I sell them on my website on the products page.

Myrna

Archived