edgerider wheels

Hi Carol,

I don't have a Liberty or even an APQS anymore. I did just replace the wheels on my Gammill Opt + with Edgeriders and love the control I have now. Smooth and responsive. Worth every nickel.

On the down side, the wheels are the tiniest bit smaller/shorter than my old wheels. I only notice it when I have my expanded base on. The base attachment under the bobbin area drags a bit when the base is close to the front edge of the carriage. I know the old wheels were bigger because when I went to store my old wheels they would not fit into the same cardboard tube that the edgeriders came in.

I have used my CL 3 or 4 times since I put the new wheels on and it has not affected the machine performance at all. The stylus probably does ride a bit higher because of the shorter wheels but I do not notice it. I have used giant templates, crosshatch and Starz and had no problem.

Hi Carol,

Dh just replaced my millenium's wheels with edgeriders and I love it, glides better and smoother. I use Ruler Mate all the time now. The new wheels did not affect the use of Circle Lord.

The only thing we did was raise the middle bar for clearance, ruler mate does not hit any of the rollers.

Corey

Archived