MQX Get Together?

Sandra,

No I'm only going to be there on Friday and Sat. We have a whole agenda! The gal that organizes this does a fantastic job. I'm busy from 6:00 am Thursday morning until 9:30 Sat night! LOl we have 11:30 - 6 at the show Friday and then back Sat. if we missed antying. Then we have fabric stores all along the way and back! I think I need an extra suitcase and cc! Better not tell hubby!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Linda S

I don't know if I've mentioned this here, but many of us (from other groups as well) get together and go to Gaucho's (Brazilian Steak House) for dinner one night during MQX. Most likely will be Wed or Thurs, since Friday is the banquet. Gauchos is a bit spendy, but you get all the meat you want (cut off the skewers right at your table), salad, and wonderful dessert. We could get a big table and have a wonderful time.

Linda

Originally posted by sandradarlington

Heidi,

Well, at least I will get to meet you at MQX. :)

Your trip to Lancaster sounds like it is really planned out great. That is such a nice "quilty" area. Is this a bus trip from your LQS? Anyway, have fun and save some money for Manchester. LOL

Sandra,

The trip is organized by the guild. There are 50 of us going. It should be a fun time! I'll see you in a couple of weeks. It will be so nice to have faces to go with all the names! By the way I'm really bad with names!

Archived