Discovery for sale: 4500.00 OBO-SOLD 4/20/09

Hi:

2004 Discovery for sale with a new 10' Lenni table. Purchased from APQS directly just a few months ago so she has been recently tuned up and runs like a brand new machine. The machine has speed control, automatic needle positioner (great feature) , laser that can be moved from front to back for pantograph quilting, and of course, the 20" quilting space. For more info. go to APQS home and choose "compare quilting machines" then go to the Discovery section. I am homeschooling my daughter and thought I would be able to quilt too! Apparently not and this machine is too good to just be here in my living room idle. She is not stitch regulated but can be converted by Intellistitch. This machine runs beautifully and I am sorry to part with her.

Asking 4500.00 for all

Also included are: 3 spools white Isacord thread, Linda Taylor's Longarm Quilting Handbook, Quilting Between the lines, various preprinted practice cottons, Sharon Schamber's DVD's; Longarm Stipple Basics and Rice Bags, Clamps, Side Leaders and Racking your Quilt, tool kit with oil etc, needles, and APQS DVD's originally included with machine. Plus manuals for Lenni table, Discovery and Lenni machine.

I am in Poulsbo, WA and still have the original packing for the head. The table would have to be crated somehow for shipping. All shipping would be buyer's expense.

Thank you

Mimi

I homeschool my daughter; so if the destination is educational, and within a reasonable distance, I can deliver this machine and help you set it up.

asking 4500.00 for all\\OBO:)

p.s. We could really use a break after long division....

Archived