Replacing the triger handle

Hi everyone,

Does anyone out there have instructions on how to change out the trigger handle on the Ultimate II?

If anyone does or can walk me thru the steps over the phone please e-mail me at:

BVANDEVEN@SEATTLEMORTGAGE.COM

or call me toll free at:

1-800- 643-6610 extention 114

Thank you,

Beth in Seattle ;)

Beth,

The easiest way is to cut the blue and yellow wire that run along the underside of the handles by the light. Slip your new grip and switch on and then just splice the wires according to the colors underneath by the light. If you are on the back, do the same thing by splicing the wires so you don't have to mess with the little plug-in that is under the thread stand. Hope this helps. :)

Later,

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the info.............I could find really small wire nuts and tuck them up under the bulb but what if that doesn't solve the problem.

Is the 6 pronged plug easy to plug the wires into? I'd really not have to rewrap the housing on that ponytail of wires but if the spice doesn't work I may be forced.

I some how had the impression that these were plug in units that were easily replaced but not so on my machine.

I'll give it a try when I get home tonight......I wired our hole second story addition during our remodle so I thing I'll be able to handle this little machine. ;)

Beth in Seattle

Archived