PPP-Mini-Wholecloth finished

Ok, I just come out of my box and show my finished PPP-Wholecloth-Quilt.

Getting bored with my two practice cloths, I wanted to do something "real". This small one was not realy designed, just a throw of patterns.

So, please be kind as I never

- have finished a pieced top

- have done a quilt

- have done a sep. binding nor mittered corners

and do I not like sewing by hand (The sharp needle is way to dangerous for me ;) )

All in all, it is a first time in nearly everything quilt related.

Two other pics are at my webshots, not very brilliant fotographed.

myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=548994600&photoID=2346573850080711799&security=FTTorG

Ok, now I am back to my box.

CU

Andrea, you did a great job! And thank you so much for including your cat. I have 6 and 2 dogs. The cats are always helping me sew. It will be awhile before I have the courage to post anything. I'm always my own worst critic.

Your stitching looks like you were having a lot of fun doing this quilt. :D I'm sure everyone else who sees it will also love it!

Martha

Thanks Martha, it is true that the creator are the most critizisers (sp?). But, unless you don't point a certain mistake out others will hardly find it.

And if a pattern does not turn out like you had it in mind, you are the only one to know unless you tell.

So, just start posting.

Oh, Dara likes also rides on the Millie as well as playing with our dog. Very often the way she moves, she moves like the dog and you can hear her tap-tap-tap on the wooden floor. very catlike ;)

I will try to enclose the picture hoping that it will work now and the size will not be too big.

post--13461897807921_thumb.jpg

Great job. Your McTavishing looks really good. Bet you can't wait to start a new one. Have you seen the Fast And Fabuous Quilt book by Cozy Creations, Diana Phillips. I think you would like it. Have you made kitty her own quilt yet? My cats have their own and they love them. They prefer to sit on their own quilt than on the furniture.

http://www.cozy-creations.com

Archived