Where does the spool holder go?

I just received the horizontal spool holder and I understand I use the double stick tape to attach it but what I don't get is WHERE do I attach it to the machine and how do I thread the machine? Is it obvious and I'm just too dense to see it? No, I really am dense about anything with more than one moving part.:P

Hi Julie - I put mine up over the M of the word Milli name. It depends on the thread if I thread through all three holes or just two of the thread guide over the tensioner. I couldn't put my holder further up because of a goose neck light I have on the machine.

The base of my vertical spool holder starts about 5.5 inches from the front of my Liberty, and the horizontal spool holder starts about 8.5" front the front of the Liberty. I probably would have preferred moving them back another inch because they are rather close to the front laser post. Since, so far, I've only used that post to hold a small pair of scissors, it doesn't matter.

I just tried, and I can clip my laser to the front post, but there's not much extra space there.

Archived