Did Anybody Notice

Originally posted by DawnCavanaugh

Jim manages the marketing department for APQS and says he received several emails from the sales director at the magazine (who apparently is very persistent...an important characteristic to be successful in selling advertising!). Because the emails were coming from the sales department and not the editorial or features department, Jim assumed she was just trying to sell ads and simply did what most of us would do in a similar situation...he deleted the emails without opening them.

I understand completely. In my position as a Director I am always getting solication emails. I filter and look at certain ones due to key words too. Calls are the best.

Thanks for filling us in. Is there going to be any follow up article on APQS in the future?

well everyone sorry i should have made the title of the thread about the omission from the magazine. we would have probably not gotten our feathers all bunched up. Personally I love feathers... i too think we have the right to know why our company was not represented. maybe someone from apqs will let us know. here is a funny ha-ha. now this goes back several years to when i got my machine. i put in the dvd Dawn made and i'm watching it and she is quilting away and then i see her thread has broken and she keeps going. forgive me, i always seem to spot the not so obvious. a character flaw.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

Archived