Quilt Job - interested?

I wanted to throw this email out to any professional quilter who is looking for a custom job - please contact Tracey with your quote/time line if you are interested in do this project.

Thanks!!! Karen McTavish

Hello, I am interested in having a custom quilted throw made for a client of ours. The original thinking was to have her initials elaborately embroidered on the back of her loveseat. We would have the upholsterer cut out the back piece and send it to whomever would be doing the work and then he would upholster it onto the loveseat when they finished with it. The loveseat however will be upholstered in a velvet. I don't think this would work so well with embroidery. We were also thinking of cording or trapunto quilting with possible appliqué. This would also probably not work with velvet.

So, we were then thinking of having a throw made to hang over the back. Which is why I am emailing you now.

We could send you several fabric samples to see if they are appropriate. Do you work with custom designs? How would you price a throw? How long does something like this take?

Please contact me ASAP either through email or call so that we can get this process started and see if it is feasible.

Thank you,

Tracey Roberts

JOHNSON | BERMAN

18 West Hamilton Street

Baltimore, Maryland USA 21201-5008

(410)752-2030

(410)752-2088 fax

tracey.roberts@johnsonberman.com

Archived