SR-Problems

Hello Mark,

my Millennium (year 2008) make still problems in the stitch-regulated modus and in the single-stitch function (see topic Needle up/down – Forum German). The single-stitch becomes faster and faster. When I will stop in the SR-Modus (press command button and blue button) the machine don’t stop and when I press another button on the machine to stop, it also need a very long time to stop. I told the problem to Claudia. Can you help me please?! Regards, Michaele

Hi Mark,

sorry, this trick does not work. I’ve adjusted the needle positioner but the problem still continue to exist. When I turn the screw right, the single stitch function will go slower, but in the stitchregulated modus the needle may continue to move up and down and not stop at all. When I turn the screw further to the right, the needle will not move up and down in the single stitch function. So, I've turned the screw back to the left. The longer I’m quilting the faster the needle. Also it will become a problem to stop the machine in the SR Modus - by stoping, the machine makes further stitches or I’ve even to stop the SR Modus.

Perhaps Claudia can better translate my problem to you - sorry, my english is not so good.

Regards,

Michaele

Hi Michaele,

I will get Amy to look at this and respond to you. What you are describing to me might be an issue with your magnet sensors which read a magnet to stop the needle or the circuit boards themselves. At any rate, we will get you going as you should!!

Archived