2003 Millennium for sale

For sale, 2003 Millennium comes with 14ft table, Hartley Fence, Base Extender, Pantographs, rulers, several unopened roles of batting, has laser pointer, NEW carriage wheels, overhead rack lighting, auto fabric advance, stitch regulator, auto thread cutter, horzontal and vertical locks. Was given a complete cleaning, re-adjustment and overhaul by factory in May. Located in Paducah KY area, buyer can pick up or pay shipping. Sews and looks like new, $10,000.00.

This machine was well taken care of and maintained. It was not used for about 3 years and has had very little use overall. When not in use it was lovingly covered with it's own warm quilt.

When I enter the room where it's at it almost purrs at me it is so happy to have company.

I had to go back to work full time in order to afford health insurance and now I need a new car.

This machine is a great deal for a beginner, someone who needs another one or someone who has a love for the whole process.

Can be contacted at e-mail: trosehill@att.net.

Priced reduced on the 2003 Milli to $9,500.00, also have original packing boxes.

• 1 month later...

Archived