Getting Laser to the front

I just loaded a practice piece as I want to do something from the front for a change. I wanted to use my laser, but can't figure out how to move it. Can't find anything on the video or in the manual. I have a cord with two plug ins on both ends. I guess one would plug into the laser, but where does the other end plug into. It's too late to call the factory, so if any of you are night owls and know how to do this would sure appreciate some help.

Thanks much.

Plug your jumper cable in the laser (the end of the jumper with the washer on it) and the other end in the hole at the front of the machine and the cable from the power supply in the hole on the side at the back. There is a cable inside the machine to send power from the back to the front. The laser mounts on the stud at the front top of the machine.

John

John....neither one of my "ends" had a washer. But it works fine, so I guess I will leave well enough alone. At first it didn't work until I realized I had to plug in the end that came off the laser into the other "hole" on the machine. It's working great, and it is so much fun to be on the front of the machine. I ordered one of those stencil holders from The Pattern Man. Right now I'm just laying a board across the bars, but it works. This is so much more fun than pantos, although they are great too.

• 3 weeks later...

John, I have a Millennium which is 3 years old. My laser is hard wired into a box that plugs into the back of the machine with what looks like a regular electrical outlet plug. The cord is just barely long enough to reach the front of the machine. How can I move that to the front?:):o

Thanks for any suggestions.

Lottielongarm

Archived